Oct 29, 2010

my brek '0' day!!



today I went to work and listened to my favourite song
Bruno Mars "just the way your are"

then I started my day with 
my Ultimate coffee bean+3 ice blended for my friends
p/s actually my first time to buy coffee bean at my work place :)
and i'm not fan of coffee actually

and after work I went to tesco ampang to put things to recycle
p/s forget to take my stuff that I donate :)

This place run by disable and handicapped staff
but still I proud of them!!
p/s they will helped you to weight stuff that you brought to them..and I manage to get RM1.20
still money what? heheh :D

I went to tesco to do quick shopping
to buy hair gel and also my favourite magazine
p/s mimie as a magazine model :)
last time my favourite magazine was CLEO and now I thinking to recycle it and get more money!!
:D

and on the way back from tesco, the same song by Bruno Mars

Norli,you're amazing..just the way  you are!!
p/s singing to my self hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment